THE KNIGHT AT DAWN
SCHOOL ID: 111463-89248
SCHOOL PASSWORD: deafed
Find the correct test. For a test, print the final page with your score.
Vocabulary/Sign Language --- Students should sign in under
SCHOOL ID: 1119-50622
SCHOOL PASSWORD: actis
Students should put in their first and last names. If there is access to a printer, students may bring in a copy of the final test page with the score on it for extra credit.
1. Enter your name and initial of last name. Ex. Lori C
2. Enter Mrs. Berg's email address - email@example.com
3. Choose the title of the story we are working on. "Revolutionary War on Wednesday Ch 1-3"
4. You will see a spelling test. Go to the bottom and click CHECK MY SPELLING AND SHOW ME GAMES.
5. Click GO TO GAMES NOW.
6. Choose a game to practice the vocabulary.
Knights At Dawn Ch 4-6
Knights At Dawn Ch 7-10
Projects and Printables
- Box Castle
- Cute make a castle craft.
- Dragon printable and information.
- Middle Ages Art
- Some artwork and coloring pages from the middle ages.
- 1400's Artwork
- Artwork and coloring pages from the 1400's.
- Artwork from the 1500's
- More Middle Ages artwork and coloring pages.
- Coloring Pages and Artwork
- Awesome realistic coloring pages of the middle ages.
- Knight's Code
- A printable version of the Knight's Code.
- Coat of Arms
- Make a Coat of Arms.
- medieval recipes
- Information on medieval recipes.
- Notebooking Page
- A notebooking page for A Knight at Dawn.
- Mini Book
- Fill in the minibook.